Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Solution Data Architect, Friesland, 1 year
You will be responsible to develop data models and other artefacts plus influence design decisions throughout the software development life cycle.
The role requires a hands-on approach to data design including specialist knowledge of technologies involved in the implementation of data-based solutions.
Requirements, Mastery of:
- Core Data Architecture skills (Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Datamodelling
- Data Warehouse Design
- Big Data Design
- Data Lifecycle management
- Master Data Management & implementation patterns
- Data Integration patterns and methods.
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF)
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.