Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
A large and international company is seeking an IoT researcher to join our 7 people Blockchain R&D team doing research in applying state-of-the-art cryptographic concepts and technology in the context of an IoT data market.
The project targets researching novel methods of applying Blockchain technology to create a modern IoT data market
The project includes prototyping in order to validate the new ideas in practical use cases. If the project is successful, it will possibly give rise to subsequent development projects at Tech soft where the technology is further developed and brought to product level ready for integration in existing, or new offerings.
Candidates with hands-on experience in IoT and good technical knowledge of IoT concepts and platforms, as well as good coding skills are welcome to apply. You should possess a solid technical background and a passion for developing innovative solutions.
The candidate needs to have the following profile/experience:
- Hands-on experience developing business proof-of- concepts and pilots in at least one of the following IoT verticals: Agricultural and Farming, Healthcare, Energy, Transportation, Industrial.
- Good knowledge of the European market players knowledge of Belgian markets is a plus
- Understanding of various technological aspect around sensor technology like imaging sensors and soil sensors
- A for transform traditional architectures into new concepts
- Passion to think beyond the status-quo and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Highly desirable skills:
- Good market-research skills and willingness to explore and analyze the market.
- Hands-on experience in using a number of the following languages: Java, Golang, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, C, C++
- Back End development experience
- Java EE, Spring
- RESTful services
- Good Software Engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of blockchain concepts
Apart from these pure technical skills, the ideal candidate should also possess:
- The ability to be productive in a team, to assist and guide other team members when required, and to help improve the team's productivity
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively
- A strong quality orientation, combined with a pragmatic attitude to deliver
- Strong command of English
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills