Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Experis AG
Only Swiss based candidates will be considered.
Experis Switzerland is looking for a UX Architect. Our client is a well-known telecommunication company. It is a temporary assignment based in Zürich, with a potential extension or internalisation.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Location: Currently remote during corona, then after Opfikon (Zürich)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (an option for extension or a permanent contract)
- 3-5 years as a UX Architect
- PEGA knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in an agile, cross-functional environment
- Hands-on mentality combined with strategic and analytical mindset
- Communicative personality
Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify and analyse user pain points based on user research.
- Fulfilling user needs by creating strategic concepts and possibly conducting workshops and presenting elaborated concepts.
- Collaboration with various stakeholders (product owners, business analysts, developers, etc.) and creation of journey and product roadmaps
- Continuous optimisation of the PEGA tool in cooperation with various squads and stake holders.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.