Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For a globally leading asset management client in the Netherlands, I am urgently looking for a Solution/Infrastructure Architect. The successful candidate will be advising, designing and helping to implement an effective and efficient information and infrastructure architecture, policy and governance that meets the requirements set by the client.
- Peer review on participation by colleagues, eg as part of formal governance
- Contribute to architecture policy (overall design choices, coherent choices) and enabling architecture
- Promoting design choices, policy choices, and governance choices through presentations, organization of forums, preparation of publications, etc. Creating a common and supported image of the desired change among all stakeholders.
- Trusted advisor in the field of TI
- Academic work and thinking level (Informatics or technical informatics and other relevant technical training).
- In-depth and broad knowledge of information and infrastructure architectures
- Can independently carry out assignments with a greater impact and risk of failure, where there are also different (often) conflicting interests.
- Can write a high-quality, practical solution design tailored to the concern
- Can formulate and propagate a high-quality, practical implementation and information and infrastructure policy and governance tailored to the group.
Length: 6 months +
Gazelle Global Recruitment
Tel (see below)
Mob (see below)