DevOps Engineer (API )- Dutch Speaking
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer ?
Our banking client is looking for an competent engineer with a drive for continuous improvement. Document & Content Service (D&CS) is responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications with regard to document composition, digital communication, print management, scanning/data capture and archiving. They are working with state of the art software packages.
Technical Role Requirements
- Completed a bachelor's or master's degree in a technical IT study.
Knowledge of and experience with
- Building and maintaining API's
- Knowledge of Python
- CI/CD tooling: Git, Artifactory, Ansible, Azure DevOps
- Windows Server 2019 system administration and engineering skills
- Windows (PowerShell) Scripting capabilities
- Maintaining larger corporate systems
- Visualization with Kibana or Prometheus
Next to these must haves, we would like you to have knowledge of the following
- Collaboration tooling like Confluence
- Document Management environments
- You are fluent in Dutch. Also, you are fluent in English (both spoken and in writing).
- Customer needs should always be taken in consideration
- Awareness of the fact that your team is part of a chain of parties that only as a whole can deliver value to our customer
- Pro-active, willing to take responsibility
- Analytic with translation to action plans
- Stands for Sprint commitment
- Willing to work in standby shifts outside regular office hours
- Stands for quality and continuous improvement. Drive to innovate
- The ability to translate IT language to simple and understandable language for not IT persons
Please apply if you are interested and available