SAP Cash Management Consultant
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a SAP Cash Management Consultant to join our end user client remotely with future on site work in Q4, in Spain.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Minimum Core Attributes:
- Treasury knowledge, based on at least 3 to 5 years of relevant Treasury/In-House Bank/Cash Management experience within Bank/Corporate Treasury/Treasury accounting
- Experience with set-up of different Cash Management Structures (Zero-Balancing, Notional Pooling)
- Experience with Treasury solutions project implementation is a plus (solution design, project methodology)
- Experience with electronic banking systems/SWIFT/SEPA and Payment Practices is a plus
- Experience in an international working environment is a plus
Required modular experience: Treasury, Cash Management
Project Location: REMOTE and future on site in Spain
Work schedule: Full time
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognise a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.