SAP Treasury/Banking Consultant
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a SAP Treasury/Banking Consultant to join our end user client remotely with future on site work in Q4, in Belgium.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Minimum Core Attributes:
- Treasury knowledge, based on at least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Bank/Corporate Treasury on:
- In-House Bank/bank connectivity/
- Finance and Risk management
- Deal Management (Front and/or Middle and/or Back Office)
- FX hedging experience within/Treasury accounting
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
Required modular experience: Treasury, Banking
Project Location: REMOTE and future on site in Spain
Work schedule: Full time
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognise a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.