IT Business Analyst
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by Nigel Frank International
IT Business Analyst -6 month- €400-€550 per day
Experience & Skills:
Functional understanding and application of principles, theories, and concepts, aligning with understanding of business needs.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines
- Understanding of functional aspect of systems in the relevant area, along with issues and other aspects
- Technical system expertise and understanding of architectural issues
- Strong communication and excellent research skills? and learning agility to understand internal business process, best practices and translate into technology needs/opportunities
- Strong business acumen
- Specific experience in the Life Sciences/Pharma/Medical Devices/Healthcare industries is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication including strong presentation and group speaking skills
- Exposure to project management, agile methodologies.
- Understanding of technologies that support supply chain
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information sciences or related field or equivalent experience. (MA preferred)
10+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Lean/Six Sigma Black-Belt active certification preferred
- APICS CPIM and CSCP active certification preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£49.7k - £54.2k Annual
£406 - £496 Daily