INFOR LN Cloud Technical Business Analyst.
Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by ERPrecruit
I have a new full time' contract role open for a senior Technical Business Analyst to join a project in The Netherlands. My client is implementing INFOR LN Cloud suite automotive (SaaS) as replacement for a 30 year old Legacy software.
The application processes involved in the project include:
- Market to Order (Customer Contract & SBI, Retro Price Adjust),
- Order to Cash (Receive Order, Delivery & Invoicing),
- Procure to Pay (Ordering to HQ and plants in other region/EU Manufacturing plants and receiving),
- Plan to Inventory; Inventory Handling (integration with WMS Manhattan),
- Financial Plan to Report; (F&A Management & Reporting (integration with JDE E1).
The location of this project is Amsterdam, The Netherlands and includes sales-sites in Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Sweden and UK.
The selected candidate will need:
Solid experience with implementing Infor LN Cloud business applications.
Strong analytical skill/problem solving for issues during testing
Support in integration testing and user acceptance testing.
Able to solve complex issue in testing (overseeing full process over multiple systems/interfaces)
Support in transactional data migration strategy and test runs
Pre would be:
- Knowledge of/experience with INFOR cloud suite automotive
- AS400 and DB2
The role is on client site in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and will involve some travel to other client offices in Europe. There is also possibility of some remote working.
To apply for this role, please send your latest, up to date CV in word' format- in English. Immediate interviews and commitments will be made to suitable candidates.
Location: Amsterdam Netherlands.
Start date: June/July 2021 (ASAP).
Term: Contract - 12 months.
Rate: Hourly rate plus expenses.
Languages: English. Dutch a bonus.
Visa Requirement: Applicants must be eligible to work across Europe.
Date Posted: 03.06.2021