Posted on Jun 7, 2021 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Start: 1st July
Duration: 31/12/2021 + extensions
Location: Remote during COVID but must have right to work in Belgium. part time on-site in Brussels when possible.
Languages: Fluent English only
Context of the team:
* We are the team of Digital Architecture for the web domain.
* We work for the mass market websites, web shop and mobile apps.
* The domain uses recent technologies like Angular and microservices.
* We are in charge of the critical stack components (microservices) to keep the domain running.
* We enforce quality, we do governance, and design & develop common features and mission-critical & common microservices.
* When teams develop microservices, they need to follow our guidelines.
* We write libraries and documentation.
* We define and create the CI/CD pipelines. They are written in Groovy and we use Gitlab CI.
* We also run a Centre of Excellence.
* We meet once a week with a representative of the teams in Communities of Practices.
Our main focus is on the following technologies:
* Microservice architecture
* Event-driven architecture
* Reactive architecture
* NoSQL, Couchbase, Redis
* GraphQL APIs
* Red Hat Openshift Container Platform
* Build robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience.
* Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget.
* Document the delivered code/solution
* Perform development testing
* Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
* Provide solutions (bug fixes) for problem mgt.
Degree & Experience:
* 2y in software development
* Experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
* Agile (Scrum) principles
* Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot
* IntelliJ IDEA
* TypeScript & NodeJS is an asset
* REST API
* Customer, solution and improvement minded
* Pro-active and can-do attitude
* Team player
* Fluent English
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.