Programme Manager - Global Cybersecurity
Posted on Jun 6, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Senior Programme Manager - Global Cybersecurity - Daily Rate
We have teamed up with one of our leading clients, a multinational company are looking for a Programme Manager to join their team based in Dublin on an initial 12-month contract.
This Programme Manager will be accountable for delivering the portfolio of current and future projects within Global Cybersecurity, from planning and initiation through delivery to operational reality. This includes all aspects of programme management: planning; financial and delivery management; communications and stakeholder management; reporting and risk management.
This Programme Manager will also directly manage a small team of project managers, according to project demand, and will indirectly manage project inputs from other teams in Global Cybersecurity.
.*THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT - INTERVIEWS WILL BE HAPPENING WEEK OF 14TH JUNE.
- Bachelors/master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, IS or a related field.
- 10+ Years' experience in leading IT Programmes, services and operation business or industry settings.
- 5+ Years' experience in cybersecurity project delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team leadership/management skills.
- Manufacturing industry experience is desirable.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management with senior business leaders to solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems.
- Practical experience in in design and use of portfolio/programme/project methods including one or more formal programme/project methodology (eg PMI-PMBOK, PRINCE2, agile, MSP)
- Willingness to travel to countries or sites according to project needs.
If you or anybody you know is interested in this position apply now or get in touch with (see below) to find out more!
When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.