Senior Network Engineer - Daily Rate
Posted on Jun 6, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Senior Network Engineer
My client a multinational IT firm is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their team in Dublin on a 12 month contract.
*This role will be initially remote*
Qualified candidates will have significant Cisco experience, Infrastructure/Networked environments with hardware (Routers, Switches, Firewall, etc.), software (IOS, NX-OS), network security practices, designing, planning and implementing LAN-MAN-WANs using the industry standard technologies.
Bachelors degree, or equivalent in IT with a certification, preferably CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP or equivalent Certifications.
- Ideal candidate should have at least 3-4+ year experience in Layer 2 technologies, routing, and switching in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrate proficiency with the provisioning and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN connectivity technologies
- Comprehensive hands on experience with LAN/WLAN/WAN technologies
- Comprehensive hands on experience with Cisco Routers, Catalyst Switches, Cisco ASA
- Enterasys knowledge would be beneficial
- Knowledge of VMware.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services Administration
*This is an urgent requirement*
Apply now or get in touch with (see below) to find out more!
When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.