BTD Project Manager
Posted on Jun 6, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
BTD Project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry within technical, CMC development or in other development, project management or finance functions
- Background in development and technical operations environments,
- Know-how of finance or biologics is an asset
- Expertise with MS Excel and SharePoint, experience with Planview Horizon is an asset
- Familiarity with working within a global team environment and being a supportive team player
- Bachelor's degree in Pharma or Life Science, Degree in Business Administration is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is favorable
- Organising meetings for the global technical subteam, facilitating the agenda, following-up action items and providing minutes
- Assisting the technical project leader in leading the technical subteams for assigned projects
- Providing expertise on Planview "Horizon" project management system and other portfolio management relevant planning and tracking tools
- Maintaining the cross-functional BTD project plans for the assigned portfolio in Horizon based on input from the TPL and sub team
- Liaising with finance, BPA and controlling for project cost tracking and phasing along with other GDD line functions to ensure timely updates of BTD relevant work packages, focusing on tollgate and other decision points
- Generating regular Horizon and financial tool reports for portfolio and project reviews
- Ensuring data entry and reporting are in compliance to defined processes and best practices in collaboration with other resource planners and BTD PMO
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.