Posted on Jun 6, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my leading financial clients I am urgently looking for a Product Manager for a long contract in the Netherlands.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You have completed a university or college education, for example Technical Business Administration or Computer Science;
- You have at least 5 years of working experience with agile system development and agile ICT platforms;
- You know a lot about application portfolio management and products like Spring Boot, Kafka, REST and AWS;
- You are familiar with development frameworks, guidelines and ways of working.
As Product Manager, you have shown that you are able to take firm control, even when major and diverse interests are at stake. This is important, because we are in the middle of a digital transformation, in which we are developing a completely new pension platform. That really gives you the chance to show what you're made of! Moreover, are you completely at home in the agile way of working? Then we'd love to hear about your experience and motivation.
As ICT product manager you are responsible for the ICT platform on which the DevOps teams realize their software. You enable them to focus on delivering business functionality. Think of the further development of the standardized CI/CD street, or setting up service reference architecture and guidelines for the use of technology. Of course within the policies and frameworks of our architecture, compliance, security and privacy.
To bring software development to a high level, you and your platform team make knowledge, information and realized solutions available to the DevOps teams. In this way, they can use proven, permitted and easy-to-manage solutions. With Technology we work under architecture, we continuously manage the life cycle of our ICT landscape and we use new technology to change quickly and effectively. You operationalize the architecture and ensure that we strengthen our grip on ICT. Your focus is on innovation, cost control, quality and improving processes.
Your day to day will include:
- operationalize frameworks and policies together with the other product managers within our organization, with the goal of uniform and cost-effective products;
-provides an agile and manageable platform with automated deployment and integration for our DevOps teams;
- translates new technology and ways of working into ICT and manages to minimize resistance in the process;
- together with the other product managers, test applications based on factors such as life cycle, metering, maintenance and dependencies, after which you prepare and implement the decision;
-assesses, rationalizes and optimizes Technology's application portfolio;
- bring together internal and external stakeholders and be their discussion partner on a tactical and strategic level.