Azure Data Engineer
Posted on Jun 6, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Azure Master Data Engineer who has a very good Azure experience + experience in Master Data Management and Data warehousing.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months rolling
Location remote -off shore from India preferred.
Rates: As per market standard
- Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Very good experience in Data Modeling, Master Data Management, Datawarehousing.
- Data - Data Bricks, Data Lake, and Data Factory.
- Data Migration.
- Broad and in depth experience with Microsoft Azure and all their tools
- Exceptional knowledge in relational databases, SQL queries, relational and dimensional data modelling, and data warehouses.
- Ability to use and create web services and other integration technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, .NET).
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to create and rapidly prototype solutions.
- Transform, clean, index, and process data in a standardized, modular manner;
- Proven ability to deliver creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Experience in designing solutions utilizing a variety of data technologies, both Relational Databases and non-relational/No-SQL data stores like Azure SQL, CosmosDB, or Data Lake.
- Experience extracting value from large scale data sets using batch processing technologies like Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Databricks, or AWS Elastic Map Reduce.
- Experience working with distributed systems and architectures and an understanding of horizontal and vertical scalability.
- Ability to identify processing and improvements, optimizing data delivery mechanisms, analyze performance and scalability measures.
- Experience with data migration, restoration, and recovery concepts and practices.
- Experience with CI/CD using tools like Azure DevOps.
- Agile/Scrum mindset and experience;
Additional skills would be:
- Good understanding of developing reports in PowerBI.
- Experience in Agile/SAFe
- Experience in software life cycle management