ROAD MANAGER/Project Manager with KYC Digital- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted on Jun 6, 2021 by Insight International (UK) Ltd.
Insight International Inc Ltd) was founded with the mission to provide best-in-class IT Consultancy & Recruitment services across the globe. We are a specialist IT Recruitment company offering services through our IT consultants/IT experts on a contingency basis and aswell as on permanent basis in the UK, Europe, USA, South America, Asia Pacific and Middle east. We work with a portfolio of high profile multinational clients across all sectors.
More than just a supplier, we build long term partnerships with our clients, acting as an extension of their team. Our ability to source the best available talent has a significant impact on business performance for our clients, as well as boosting the careers of our candidates.
As a Road manager you are key in aligning the focus with the Central Product owners around the country view of delivery of our central KYC product & services.
You have 3 main Areas:
- As a Road Manager (RM) you support the organization in realizing large and complex changes.
- You bring people together and work towards a shared vision or change target and end product.
- The RM organizes alignment and helps Squads, Tribe lead (s ) and the Executive Board to implement the change target. This specialization has a stronger emphasis on influencing rather than on control.
- The RM makes it possible to realize complex changes through short-cycle implementations by organizing cooperation and coordination between Tribes, Squads and both internal and external co-makers and creating coherence.
- The RM is aimed at the general interest and is a role model when it comes to the Orange Code and the Agile process.
- You orchestrate the execution of the roadmaps of the Tribe. For this you lead and create an integrated approach towards the countries, where we are delivering our CDD, Monitoring and Screening solutions;
You are the SPOC for countries under your remit with regard to the implementation of the KYC global digital platform and its services. You are responsible for the roll-out of the Global KYC Digital Service in 1 domain (Wholesale Banking, Challengers & Growth or Market Leaders).
As a Road manager you:
- You support the development, implementation and communication of the Global KYC Digital Service Platform and its Roadmaps towards the countries and domains;
- You ensure and foster team spirit with your team as well as across the international customers and other Tribe colleagues;
- You are able to simplify our KYC delivery approach to the countries integrating monitoring screening and CDD into one clear approach. Next to this tell the story clearly to various the international stakeholders;
- Determine the direction of change, together with Business Executive and stakeholders;
- Involve and align the Tribes, Squads and other co-makers necessary to organize and implement the change;
- Add focus and accelerate business transformation;
- Create and setup roadmap, manage dependencies, monitor roadmap;
- Support senior management by enabling the successful start-up, execution and delivery of complex and strategic change;
- Help create alignment between all involved parties on strategic themes;
- Create and propagate a roll-out vision on a domain and country level which you make further complete with the domains and the countries so it is aligned on all levels.
- Master or bachelor degree;
- Minimal 5 - 10 years of working experience (depending on role specification and related seniority level);
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment;
- Natural analyst and voice of reason;
- IT background on integrations, workflow and knowledge of architectural principles is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience/affinity with innovation
KYC and IT;
- Experience in guiding and realising change;
- Strong communicative, networking and influencing skills;
- Proven experience in large consultancy initiatives with high impact;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Dutch Speaking - Will be advantage