Posted on Jun 6, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Job Title:Salesforce consultant
The CLM project is looking for support in executing the contract life cycle management (CLM) project across the world. It concerns a Salesforce native tool and therefor Salesforce (SF) knowledge is required. You will closely work together with another SF specialist (Conor) who now also became the CLM tool specialist. This resource also will be part of the central project team consisting of product specialists, business analysts, project manager, enterprise/solution architect etc.
Start is as soon as possible.
You are responsible for:
- Create local contacts in the CLM tool and customize international contracts in this tool. Start with LPCH/AT/UK.
- Detailed alignment with the involved local resources to set up the local contract (via workshops/meetings)
- Alignment with the business analyst on the process and content of the required contract
- Day to day support on the CLM tool
For the above you should have and we ask for:
- Strong Salesforce knowledge
- Utilize development skills to build working solutions as per business and functional requirements.
- Assist with Support, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Previous end-to-end software delivery life cycle experience
- Experience or good interest in aligning on contracts (keen on details and doing things complete and correct)
- Ability to align with legal/procurement people
- Independent person (solving issues, doing research & alignment by yourself) which can work well within a team
- Experience with contracting is preferred, but not strictly required
- Salesforce certifications an advantage.
- You will work in Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint. So experienced with this is required
- We all communicate in English
- We need you at least 32 hours a week, preferably full time
- You will be part of the project team, but also need to align with the operational team.
- Location is preferred in Ireland, but not strictly required.