Microsoft Dynamics D365 Senior Developer
Posted on Jun 6, 2021 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O Senior Developer:
Position Summary: Self driven individual with excellent communication, organization and technical skills to support Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations continuous improvement of the processes that support both Supply Chain and Finance functions.
Essential Functions: Individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of the position;
- Perform detailed investigative work for potential projects. Analyze business requirements. Produce design specifications and related documentation for software systems.
- Prepare, review and present feasibility studies for various systems to senior management.
- Maintain current knowledge of software and hardware products as they relate to the business.
- Research and recommend strategic directions and solutions.
- Transfer knowledge to other technical and business owners to promote professional growth within the company.
- Work with the technical experts within vendor organizations to resolve problems as well as propose new, or changes to existing software systems.
- Participate and/or lead work flow and design reviews with the business owners and provide productive feedback and solutions.
- Create end-user documentation and provide end-user training.
- Respect confidentiality of company and personnel related data and information.
- Provide product support when required.
Individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Oral Communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/Organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve.
- 3+ years of experience in Dynamics ERP (D365 Finance and Operations).
- 3+ years of experiences with Financial and Supply chain applications.
- 3+ ERP enhancements and customization using X++, Workflow configuration and customization, SSRS report development
- Minimum 2 years' working experience of Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform.
- 5+ years of advanced Microsoft Office applications (PowePoint, Visio, Project, and Excel) is required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar working experience.
- Experience with implementing Dynamics into a new environment a plus.
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps (Middleware for integration with D365 for F&O)