DevOps Oracle Engineer - DBaas
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you an expert in DBaas? If so, we are looking forward to hear from you.
One of our banking client is looking for DevOps Oracle Engineer for a long term contract position in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Good understanding of Dutch and English is required
What's a DevOps Oracle Engineer?
- You will part of a team that creates high-quality DataBase as a Service (DBAAS) Cloud Services for our clients worldwide.
- You will be creating services from an end to end perspective, and your specialty lies on design, develop & test DBaaS. The services will be used in a large corporate environment where focus is on user experience, quality of build and security.
- You will be part of a team where operations and development are equally important, and you will be playing an important role to keep the balance between these two.
- You will be actively driving the quality of the delivery of services, and taking every opportunity to automate and eliminate manual labor.
- 5+ years of Experience in as a DevOps Oracle Engineer;
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CI/CD tools and pipeline.
- Good knowledge of ExaData
- Proven Linux RHEL experience
- Scripting experience with eg Python
- Exposure of Virtualization/Cloud platforms such as Azure
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong Team Player and Experience in working with teams in and across sites.
Your education and background
- At least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology expert in a DBaas environment
- Experience with working in high performing Agile IT teams Track
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
Please apply if you are interested and available