Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins and CI/CD processes in addition to familiarity with working in a cross functional working environment
- Experience in Openshift or Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB and Splunk as well as know-how of Springboot are a big plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a major advantage
- Acting as a Fullstack Developer and contributing to the automation of the processes of the company's platforms
- Designing and implementing Back End services in form of APIs and integrating them into the Front End portal, supporting regular agile releases
- Participating in the daily business, finding solutions together and presenting your working achievements
- Proactively interacting with other developers, product owner, software architects and users to understand better what needs to be developed
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.