Site Leader Ireland - New Technology Operation (Health Tech AI)
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Stelfox is delighted to be partnering with an ambitious and forward thinking U.S Health Tech provider who are entering Ireland/Limerick with the purpose of creating a fully-fledged Technology operation centered around leveraging the power of Data Science & AI/ML solutions across both R&D streams as well as active programs of work addressing real business problems aligned to fraud detection, Health Analytics, Network optimization among a few to mention.
We are looking to recruit an overall Country Site Leader who enjoys and has experience building/scaling technology operations in excess of 100+ staff as well as being a focal point in Ireland across the various communities on behalf of the organisation - partnering with Research centers, universities and other technologies start-ups/partnership opportunities.
You will be responsible for creating and managing the overall strategy and operational goals for the Ireland entity, reporting directly into the CEO based in the U.S HQ (so no complicated layers of leadership structure, straight link to the CEO).
As the Site Leader you will have:
- 20+ years overall experience, 10+ of which are managing significant organisational scope with large-scale project management, Strategic planning and/or consulting within the Healthcare/Health Tech or other Enterprise organisations with significant technology operational presence in Ireland (Financial services, Insurance, Consulting Tech or requivalent).
- Experience scaling a Technology operation with Data analytics/Advanced Analytics/AI at the heart of their solutions to industry is preferred/advantage.
- Strong Budgetary/financial management experience.
- Strong reputation within local communities across universities, government relations, research centers as example.
- Delivery and execution focused with a drive to create/build a significant operation in Ireland that can lead to 100's being employed and the location taking center stage as European HQ.
If you would like to take part in this exciting journey, feel free to apply and we will arrange a confidential discussion to further outline the parameters of this new operation being established in Limerick/Ireland.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.