Director of Product Management - Health Tech (AI/ML)
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Stelfox is delighted to be partnering with an ambitious and forward thinking U.S Health Tech provider who are entering Ireland/Limerick with the purpose of creating a fully-fledged Data Science & AI Engineering operations that will eventually become their European HQ.
Over the coming weeks/months we will be building multiple teams across Data Science, AI/ML engineering, Data analytics, Product Management to name a few key areas with the purpose of leveraging the capability of Data sicence & AI to address real business problems relating to commercial Healthcare such as Fraud detection on transactional systems, Health Analytics, Network Optimization and other initiatives.
This new center will consist both of R&D teams as well as teams focused on live/current business problems that are runnings hundreds of ML models behind the scenes in production so a good balance of BAU priority programs of work along with the undertaking of new R&D activities.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Leadership team with a strong interest and deep roots across Data Science & AI disciplines as we look to grow and scale to over 50 people during the coming months in phase one of this new location buildout.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management who will be responsible for directing the development of new products and modifications of existing products of a Digital Data Science business. You will own the full technology stack that supports our Digital Data Science products as well as lead others on product roadmap strategy engagements.
- 10-12 years working in Technology with 8+ years in the relevant industry domain (Product/Program Management, Product planning/strategy)
- Experience working in the Healthcare domain (Healthcare analytics, Health Insurance, Healthcare Payor or other equivalent fields).
- Experience managing/leading product strategy for niche technical areas that incorporate Data Science/AI/ML disciplines as a key element.
- Experience working as a Technology Manager, Architect or Developer earlier in your career before moving into a product orientated role.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis, machine learning/Deeplearning algorithms.
- Comfortable leading/guiding resources aligned to various product portfolios.
- Bachelors degree/Masters or higher in Computer science, Data Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Physic or Quantitative disciplines is preferred.
This is an exciting time to be part of this journey as we create a progressive Data science & AI Center in an industry that reasonates with all people globally.
We will also be hiring Managers/Leads on both the Product and Data science/AI side in the coming weeks once we have the initial Leadership team in place so please feel free to apply if you would like to be considered for this new Ireland/Limerick operation even if you feel this role advertised is a step too far in your current career trajectory as there will be plenty of opportunities as we expand out the various teams.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.