Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Global Rekrut
The role is to support an agile team in analysing, designing, building and testing high quality risk application suite. The SQA engineer will review functional requirements and user stories from LOB's; design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications. The role is to submit and verify defects, maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of new applications, analyze test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommend corrective action plan failures. Testing will include functional and non-functional, integration, regression, system, smoke, SpecFlow and sanity testing.
- knowledge of Capital Markets
- experience/knowledge of Python BDD testing approach and tools like SpecFlow, selenium based automated testing. Desirable to have React based UI testing experience.
- have hands-on experience in defining overall testing approach and define the test plans
- Enthusiastic strong-minded person able to work closely with the development team and help instill a testing culture.
- Strong team, communication and planning/organizing skills.
- Experience of setting up test frameworks for new projects.
- Experience of the development of repeatable test suites for testing F2B processes.
- Practical experience of QA testing within investment banking.
- Experience with UNIX, PERL and Shell Scripting.
- Detailed knowledge of the risk and trading platforms
- Proven experience of automated testing.
The ideal candidate will also have:
Experience with Jira and Confluence
Strategic Thinking: Business knowledge, Innovation & Creativity
Business Results: Client relationships, Analytical ability, Execution.
.If this role could be of your interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration. For any questions do not hesitate to contact us*