Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by TEKsystems
Title: UNIX/Linux Engineer
- Responsible for the management of technical projects as lead engineer
- Maintenance of UNIX/Linux operating systems in a core banking environment
- Administration and maintenance of various application stacks (eg jBoss, Java)
- Maintenance of monitoring systems (eg Splunk)
- Responsible for the virtualization of Oracle Databases
- Introduction of various applications (eg Docker)
- Participation in local and international projects
- Diploma/BS/MS degree in computer science
- Minimum 5 years within UNIX/Linux engineering
- Knowledge of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of UNIX/Linux based environments
- Knowledge of Servers, database systems and virtualization platforms is an advantage
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Motivated, reliable and ready to take
- High level of initiative, flexibility and quality awareness
- Service and solution-oriented way of thinking and acting
Top 3 Skills:
Employee Value Proposition:
We offer you an expandable challenge as well as progressive employment, remuneration and insurance conditions in an international and diverse environment. The place of work is at Westpark, only a 10-minute walk from Zurich-Hardbrücke train station. If you enjoy working in a global environment and value working in a small IT Infrastructure team with flat hierarchies and attractive social benefits, please apply online.
Job Title: UNIX/Linux Engineer
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 0.00 - 125000.00 CHF Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.