Infra Project Manager AudioVisual Systems
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours in the O&G industry we are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager Audio-visual systems.
Location: The Hague
Duration: Until the end of the year + possible extension(s)
This is a requirement for an IT Infrastructure PM to manage a subset of AV initiatives at the Hague HQ site. The AV implementation will be managed by the AV integrator, with AV technical support provided by the AV CoE. This IT PM role is to provide the overall coordination of all AV delivery, and integration with Real Estate facilities projects. This requires a capable and dynamic IT PM who has solid experience in the delivery of AV systems within Real Estate sites, and can manage multiple parallel running AV initiatives, while confidently integrating delivery with Real Estate Facilities projects and dealing with multiple disciplines (ie - construction project manager, electrical suppliers, cabling vendors, etc)
- Remediation activities following penetration testing in 2020
- Introduction of new AV functionality/requirements in remediated spaces
- Delivery of AV remediation which was deferred from 2020
- Addressing operational stability issues which have arisen since 2020 remediation.
- Meeting facilities
- Intergrading of IT workstream into RE plans
- Deploying strategic target designs
- AV functionality knowledge in facilizing future Presence Disparity for websites
- Conditional AtO requirements
- Hangover to GF SOM operations
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.