Remote: India based - Freelancer: Oracle Argus Safety
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Experis AG
100% Remote: India based - Freelancer: Oracle Argus Safety
Experis is looking for an expert to provide technical expertise to a project team on Argus Safety System upgrade. Our client is a multinational pharma company who offers an amazing 3-months opportunity for the right candidate - are you the one?
Project starts July 1st 2021
Project ends: September 30th 2021
Time zone: India
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of software/service
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope.
- Drive discussions with Security and Compliance teams, Architects, IT operations, Infrastructure and other relevant IT units to ensure delivery of capabilities.
- To review and approve project deliverables, lead decision-making in areas of technical expertise in the project
- Drive discussions with Security architect, Compliance, IT Operations, Infrastructure teams to meet performance and quality level expectations from the new system under design.
- Contribute to the Project Plan, Communication Plan and Risk register by identifying project risks.
- Contribute to Test Strategy and Test Plan and verification along with relevant documentation.
- Perform Code review (if applicable) and/or ensure code review is performed to quality and efficacy aspects of the code
- Contribute to the Deployment/Cutover Plan and drive the deployment/cutover activity with the project team
- Contribute to other project deliverables including Operational Handbook, Service Level Agreement, Disaster Recovery plan etc.
What you bring:
- You must have your own company (Freelancer)
10+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing and/ or integrating end to end solutions with large data volumes
Experience in integrating Commercial off-the-shelf products such as Oracle Argus Safety or Safety reporting solutions is strongly desired
- Must have hands on experience in Argus safety system (minor/major) upgrades, excellent understanding of Oracle database structure and its components such as procedures, post-save, pre-save and trigger functions with E2B profile customizations with DTD changes
- General understanding of application architecture, database design and technology landscape concepts
- Expert understanding of system architecture concepts
- Self-starter with ability to collaborate effectively in a highly matrixed and multi-cultural environment, taking full accountability of end results
- Thorough understanding on end-to-end testing to define the System Specification/Functional Specification/Design Specification as part of the project VAL activities
For more details, please contact me, Virginia Belli.