Data Center Engineer
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by TEKsystems
We are currently seeking a Datacenter Engineer to come in and join our client on an initial 3 month contract in support of our clients end customer as they deploy and maintain Servers.
- Respond to service tickets for Servers in customer datacenters in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and triage server failures to determine the most efficient path to getting a server back online for the customer
- Track server fleet health and validate that our client is always exceeding customer requirements for total Servers online
- Provide consistent, detailed feedback to the engineering team on failures, serviceability of Servers, and integration with the datacenter
- Comply with all datacenter safety, security, and operational protocols at all times
f this is something that might be of interest then please click apply or send your CV directly to (see below)
Job Title: Data Center Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Rate/Salary: 25.00 - 25.00 EUR Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.