iOS Mobile Developer - iOS - Swift - CI/CD - Backend Technology - Android - Mobile - German
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by IT Di-Visions AG
For an international institution in Zurich we are seeking a highly motivated professional (m,w,d) to take up the following challenge:
iOS Mobile Developer (Contract)
- You have solid experience in iOS app development with Swift, know iOS development best practices and are familiar with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- You are able to manage the CI/CD process and have therefore already worked with various build tools and processes in this area
- You are able to explain complex technical problems in a way that is understandable to lay people
- You know how to balance immediate, tactical action with long-term, strategic planning. At the same time, you possess an agile mindset and high quality awareness
- You show interest in the latest technological mobile developments and trends (especially in the iOS but also in the Android environment)
Knowledge of the following is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with SwiftUI and Combine
- Hands-on experience in a Back End technology
- Open, committed and enthusiastic personality
- Participation in all Scrum meetings (Dailies, Planning&Estimation, Reviews, Retrospective) is mandatory
- Currently, in accordance with the home office recommendations of the Federal Council and the SRG, remote work is also possible or preferred
- The working time for a Full time position is 40 hours at 8 hours per day. Within the scope of the agreed workload, the monthly working hours can be performed flexibly
- The work equipment (laptop) must be provided by the assigned developer.
- The usual standard working tools are used (Confluence, Jira, Microsoft 365). We provide the licenses and user accounts.
- For the developer tools used in the team (IDE etc.) we provide the licenses
- Language: Fluent, business fluent German and English, written and verbal mandatory
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland. We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mr Manuel Rau.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG