Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Monitoring Specialist - Amsterdam, Netherlands - 12months + contract
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
A well experienced Monitoring Specialist is required to join our globally known client at their office in Amsterdam.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Scripting, Shell, Perl and Python
- Significant experience in Linux operating system and widely IT system
- Markup languages such as HTML and XML.
- Automation tooling (Ansible as a big plus)
- Versioning knowledge: Git
- Experience with system and network monitoring (HPOML, Centreon, Nagios, SNMP)
- Identify customer's behaviors and needs through research and analysis.
- Take full ownership of the product(s), the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Collaborate with your team
- Analyze, understand, and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
- You will setup and take ownership of an agile requirements process for documenting, managing, and tracking progress.
- Work in-house teams as well as a remote team
If you wish to apply for this Monitoring Specialist role please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.