EMC Storage and Backup Engineer
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an EMC Storage and Backup Engineer. Candidate will design, build, maintain SAN and Backup software applications.
- Ensure data storage applications are designed, implemented, supported. Resolve technical issues for
- Storage Area Network (SAN) infrastructure including installation, implementation, maintenance.
- Document system designs and related applications.
- Technical environment: SAN, backup and recovery technologies (Avamar and Data Domain), EMC Symmetrix/VMAX/Powermax, EMC VNX/Unity, EMC RecoverPoint, SRDF replication to remote sites, EMC platforms, archiving and on-site data vaulting using EMC Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS), Linux, AS400, and Windows Servers, Virtualization technologies (VMware).
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus two years of experience in the job offered or with SAN/storage required.
- Required Skills: Experience with SAN design, installation, implementation and maintenance; backup and recovery technologies using Avamar and Data Domain, EMC Symmetrix!VMAX, SRDF replication to remote sites, EMC platforms, archiving and on-site data vaulting, Linux, AS400, Windows and Virtualization technologies (VMware).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered or with SAN/storage also acceptable