IT Project Manager - Production support (DE/EN)
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Business User Support
- Direct client interaction on user enquiries
- Close collaboration with Compliance Operations and other SMEs and Champions on global scale along the life cycle of our products
- Coordination and alignment with Product Owners and development teams
- Incident alignment with all support functions
- Ensuring proper user onboarding and enablement (eg facilitation of user guidances, trainings in alignment with our product owners and delivery functions/squad teams)
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and supporting the new solutions with profound data analysis, documentation setup and hands-on support
- Ad-hoc task force requests on case basis
- Providing support with task force activities in the event of critical incidents
- Handling ad hoc requests and supporting the Business Integration lead in topics along the User & Platform Enablement discipline.
- Deputization of the Business Application Owner along multiple applications
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
- Compliance user requests with high urgency
- Involvement/partially manage critical incidents
- High-profile clients/customers with tight regulatory deadlines
- Hands-on customer support for Front Office, Compliance Teams and selected Clients
- Work under high pressure due to regulatory directive and importance for the bank and its key stakeholders
- Independent working in a very agile project environment
- Taking responsibility and leadershipEssentials Skills and Qualifications:
- A completed degree (or provable equivalent practical experience) in Information Technology, in Business Administration or a related field
- Consultancy background or strong business project manager expertise
- A good understanding of IT processes, technology skills as well as a deep understanding of production support operations and business operation
- Strong power-point and XLS skills, able to drive senior management presentations until final review without help from other subject matter experts
- 5-7 years prior experience in IT Production Support, Compliance Operations or Business Integration role
- Very good understanding of regulatory projects, business operation and compliance disciplines
- Good communication and presentation skills in English (and German)
- Coping with high pressure and complex project and delivery environment (agile)
- Friendly attitude, hands-on, the ability to interact well with user and clients
- Ability to work independently with partner from multiple regions, backgrounds and levels (Staff to Managing Directors) enables you, to quickly gain trust and built sustainable relationships.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.