Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Paratus People
Rate: €650 - 750 per day
Our client is a Belgium-based tech company who contributes a significant amount of work to the healthcare sector, with the influence of their projects being noticed from the radiology department to the operating room. This role can be done on a partly remote basis, but the ideal candidate must be able to go on site at least 3 days a week.
Joining our client would allow you to support their healthcare project in a hands on environment. You will utilize their different tools in order to effectively oversee management processes and ensure that crucial projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- You will be responsible for managing project teams across a number of divisions and support functions
- Oversee daily operations and the deployment of products, and find solutions to any issues that may occur
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Extensive project management experience is crucial
- Experience working on hardware related projects is very beneficial, as well as a technical background
- Exposure to the healthcare sector is a massive advantage
- Firm understanding on the use of Jira and related technical tools is a big plus
- Proficiency in the English language is crucial, Dutch is bonus
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology