E-Commerce digital transformation program manager
Posted on Jun 5, 2021 by Brabers Consultancy
For a client based in Belgium, we are looking for an E-commerce digital transformation program manager.
Please note: extensive E-commerce experience is mandatory.
- Extensive experience with strong experience in digital transformation programs and must have fulfilled the role of program manager from a supplier point of view.
- Experience in managing large programs of the size 100+ consultants in various locations and revenue of 15+ Million revenue. Work with counter parts in other geographies and ensure success of the program.
- Must have strong experience with E-commerce and E-commerce transformation programs.
- Leading the team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently. Experience in working with people of diverse culture and deliver encouraging team spirit
- Providing IT Delivery guidance and support to Business Stakeholders and Product Owners.
- Must be a trusted advisor to customer and must be able to bring in innovation and best practices
- Program level risk management and mitigation. Resolving problems and escalations on delivery commitments.
- Work with multiple vendors and various departments for the success of the program
- Experience in Agile Delivery Management
- Experience of building and managing Scrum teams
- PMP/PRINCE Certified or equivalent certifications and well versed in different life cycle methodologies
- Past experience in application development
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Well verse in program level reporting and dashboards.
- Conduct QBRs/Steering committee meetings and present the status, risks and issues along with required metrics as per customer guidelines
- Supporting the Delivery Manager with Day to day tasks and status updates and KPIs
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers, strategic partners and 3rd party vendors as required
- Experience of delivering large-scale systems and applications
- Prior experience in Digital transformation programs and guiding teams to success, while adding value to customers through innovations, ideas and continuous improvement
- Experience in managing programs involving platforms like Adobe/Sitcore/Magento/MS Dynamics and is aware about the Digital marketing program execution
The role will be initially remote until the situation allows it.
Travel throughout Europe is required when possible.