Full Stack Developer - Home Based
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
This is a superb, full time role for a UK based Lead Software Engineer (full stack) to join a thriving software implementations team in Cheshire.
The role can be mainly home based with occassional travel to Wilmslow - candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
This role will act as Lead Software Engineer for the implementations team whose projects are mainly Greenfield.
You will have responsibility for the line management of a small team of developers (3) - this role could suit someone who is looking at the next step in their career and who wants to be a Team Lead or Manager.
The role will involve communication with customers and 3rd party suppliers.
You will work with the latest technology, Kubernetes, Docker, automated deployments etc.
Our client encourages people to have a voice and try out new technology.
- Experienced full stack developer who has worked with at least one of the following: Microservices, Azure Services, DevOps approach, Sourcecontrol, .NET, C#- this is a great opportunity to pick up new techs
- Ability to lead and mentor software engineering teams - previous team leading experience not essential
- Experience of application life cycle management tools (eg JIRA), including version-control systems (eg Git), branching, merging, continuous integration and delivery, etc.
- Experience of working on multi-tier E-commerce applications and retail systems, especially in large-scale environments
- Experience of developing Cloud-ready applications systems (pure or hybrid)
- Group Life and Income protection schemes
- Onsite parking
- Remote/home working
- Flexible working hours
- Few minutes' walk from Wilmslow town centre and train station
- Working in an ethical, values driven business
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, accrual system in place beginning after 3 years
- Casual work environment
- Pension scheme (5% employee, 5% employer)
- Life insurance
- Pluralsight account
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please contact Jackie Dean at Jumar ASAP - our client can interview NOW!