R&D Information Architect
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by Experis AG
R&D Information Architect
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients specialized in the pharmaceutical area, we are looking for an experienced R&D Information Architect with proven experience in AWS Cloud computing including security and application development concepts.
This is a 5 Months contracting position starting in July with extension possibilities.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analysing customer needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Translates user behavior and habits into structures and elements and evaluates traffic patterns in order to understand data flow
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
- Participates in the identification, evaluation and development of concepts for IT solutions by providing technical expertise and oversight of the development of prototypes and proofs of concepts.
- Analyzes business scenarios and identifies opportunities for technically innovative solutions and improvements
- Designs conceptual models to support the definition of the systems' landscape within the domain as well as actively optimizing the landscape.
- Define and execute a data-centric strategy for the product lines (derived from cross-cutting enablers or core capability facing business
- Scientific Data Ingestion, Storing, Processing and Sharing of Data
- Information Models, Semantic Layers, Data Standards, Master Data, Business Terms and Business Glossaries
- Application Integration
- Advanced Analytics
- Data Governance, Metadata, and Data Cataloging
- Data Access and Security
- Data Tiering, Data Retention and Archiving
- Identify opportunities to create additional value and improve business outcomes and manage the full product life cycle including release management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with 7-12 years of professional IT experience in a major, global organization
- Elicit business goals, needs, and outcomes around with business Leaders across different functions
- Proven Experience in AWS Cloud computing including security and application development concepts
- Proven Experience delivering complex integration solutions, understanding of data mesh concepts advantageous
- Demonstrated use of capability models and familiarity with intended use system designation
- Collaboration platforms; databases and data architecture and integration such as MuleSoft, Solace and other API integration technologies
- Experience with R&D/Medical & Scientific processes in delivering technical solutions under CSV, CSA guidance.
- Familiarity with information models and industry data standards
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills, long term and strategic thinking without losing the actual needs, teamwork and fast integration into bigger teams
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Start Date: 01/07/2021
End date: 31/12/2021