SAP Senior Business Consultant
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by Stott and May
Job Title: SAP Senior Business Consultant
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Duration: 6 months
Our client, a specialist consultancy is keen to recruit a talented SAP Senior Business Consultant for a client major programme to join on a 6 Month contract in Basel, Switzerland.
Project Background & Objectives
Multi channel and customer centric order processing and information transparency:
(1). Order Automation No Touch -
* Summary: It is important that we look at how orders flow through our respective systems and identify where they are being stopped from processing. There are scenarios where this has to happen, but anything outside this needs to be handled differently
o inventory of all existing GLOIRE solutions involved in order checks/blocks
o Future replacement of GCF/rework framework - How to manage business rules.
o List potential added "intelligence" to set blocks only in more specific cases
* Delivery Date Calculation -
o Transparency of the building blocks for events needed to determine an expected Delivery Date that can be confidently provided to Customers. This should be end to end where possible, ie including 3rd party data such as Carrier information
List capabilities of current GLOIRE scheduling logic (ATP/gATP)
Brainstorming on time granularity
o Backorder & Allocation
We have a complicated and very manual process for managing Backorders and Allocation. This generates a lot of manual effort internally, however it also means we really cannot share availability information with our customers in such a critical time.
- Review input from the existing Commercial Support O2I lead Flexteam
- List capabilities of current GLOIRE scheduling logic
- Learn about changes from gatp to aatp
- Input from the AI driven initiative in Canada.
A very strong skill-set and proven experience in global large scale transformation programs in connection with SAP S/4 template capabilities as well as of the Pharma industry.
The following skillsets are required:
* Should cover business process know-how, industry best practices, impact of solution decisions on business, capable to execute prototype enabled design approach.
* Should own functional/technical SAP implementation skills especially covering global template elements to satisfy all of the aspects of traditional V-model and Agile with the necessary hands-on experience.
* Should be able to bridge between Business and IT.
* Mindset for greenfield approach following standards and best practices.
* At least 5+ years of experience in the respective area of SAP consulting with strong hands-on skills.
* Strong business knowledge and up-to date SAP knowledge (based on S/4 Hana) from the respective area as well as global template experience.
* Technical skills in the area of program debugging and working with developers on technical specifications for programming requirements (forms and report developments).
* 6+ full implementation cycles of SAP projects covering all phases of project including post project phase support and global template implementations and rollouts.
* Roll-Out experience based on best practice implementation approach.
* Working experience from different regions APAC, EMEA and NA with strong international and multicultural background.
* Proven continuous training for SAP functional knowledge in respective areas.
* Strong business knowledge from healthcare/life science environment and working in validated environments.
* Experience in corporate best practice definition and conceptual design of best practice solutions in SAP ERP.
* Unit, integration and user acceptance testing including preparation of test plan and test scripts.
Please apply directly with your most recent copy of your CV including a contact number and we will contact you ASAP to discuss further.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. All applications are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required to fulfil the position.