SAP IT Consultant
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by Stott and May
Job Title: SAP IT Consultant
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Duration: 6 months
Our client, a specialist consultancy is keen to recruit a talented SAP IT Consultant for a client major programme to join on a 6 Month contract in Basel, Switzerland.
To safeguard current process efficiency of harmonized and highly automated commercial instrument related processes and prepare for upcoming move to future SAP environment.
The current capabilities provide a high degree of automation of commercial processes for instrument placements and movements end-to-end. These capabilities are custom-built add-ons to SAP standard functionality and highly integrated with contract management, logistics & procurement, financial asset management and service management processes.
These process automations are to be safeguarded, further simplification and cross-functional opportunities are to be identified and future global template and IT capabilities are to be designed leveraging changes/advancements coming with the next version of SAP.
You will work out a business and IT blueprint for the DIA Instrument Management processes:
* Return Management of Instruments
* Swap out processes
* Instrument to Asset process
* Sales form Asset
This blueprint should be implemented in a 2nd phase of the project
* Building up an informational and application architecture based on given business scenarios.
* Support Business to work out future oriented business scenarios (this is not the main task but reviewing the business scenarios and giving feedback form an IT perspective is expected).
* Performing a market scan on available IT solutions.
* Running an RfP with multiple vendors together with business project members.
- Work out an evaluation and assessment approach.
- Organize and run demo sessions, PoCs etc.
* Prepare the decision to choose the future IT solution
* You will have good knowledge and experience in the Healthcare/Medical Device industry.
* Having good knowledge of DIA Instrument Processes is a benefit
* Good SAP SD/FI and especially SAP Asset Management Knowledge
* Good communication skills
* Project and Project Management Experience
Please apply directly with your most recent copy of your CV including a contact number and we will contact you ASAP to discuss further.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. All applications are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required to fulfil the position.