Business Analyst - Payments/Accounting/Servicenow
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst - Payments/Accounting/Servicenow - vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in business analysis, project or solution management, preferably in an IT service or process management and consulting context
- Payment processes/execution experience
- Practice working with ServiceNow as well as with working in highly outsourced environments and within an agile delivery model is highly desirable
- Proficient in the ITIL framework and ITIL processes along with project management experience
- Knowhow of operations disciplines such as finance group operations is beneficial
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Acting as a trusted partner, advisor and contact point for your business counterparts as well as shaping high performing teams with our outsourcing providers and partner
- Assessing and improving customer experience and efficiency across your portfolio
- Engaging with customer experience manager and UX/CX designer to incorporate customer feedback, usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Encouraging a feedback culture and empowering a self-reliant team
- Gathering, documenting and reviewing requirements and writing user stories while also reviewing and validating user acceptance criteria
- Collaborating with technical DevOps teams and service representatives
- Creating functional and business user documentation including use cases, business rules and test scenarios as well as reviewing testing feedback
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.