Product Manager - Vendor Management
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Product Manager/Vendor Management - Vacancy for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of experience in project, product or business management roles
- Capability to deal effectively with external vendors to achieve deliverables along with negotiating effectively within the organization
- Ability to perform under pressure, well organized, flexible as well as to demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Additional controlling and financial account skills are beneficial
- University degree in business studies or computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing and developing relationships with application vendors
- Serving as a point of contact for customers when it comes to assistance and enhancement requests as well as providing technical support to customers or escalating support
- Organizing and running user related working group meetings, where enhancements and new features are prioritized
- Running feasibility studies where major architecture or operating model changes are considered
- Ensuring application processes, logical and physical architecture are well documented and are kept up-to-date
- Controlling overall software costs periodically, including license management and external support related costs
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.