Murex Programme Test Manager
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by Dabster Systems
Program Test Manager
13 to 20 years of experience in Testing.
- To manage the Testing team to ensure the deliverables meet the client requirements and the specified quality and timeline parameter.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive audit/reviews and run connect program with the accounts with an eye on CSAT and efficiencies industry knowledge.
- To possess good knowledge and experience in the Global Markets domain
- Having good experience working in the application Murex V0.3, which is mandatory
- Possess good experience in Derivative markets
- Work experience in capital market products such as Bonds, Interest Rate and Currency Swaps, Futures, Money Markets Products, Repurchase Agreements (repos), and Margin Accounts
- Good knowledge and experience in FX application and in FX products, including FX Spot, FX Forwards, and FX Option products
- To possess experience in complex residual products, including Credit Default Swaps (CDS), Equity Swaps, Structured Products, Caps, Floors, and Swaptions
- Good to possess knowledge in workflow Modules such as MXML, Datamart, FO/Risk Modules such as Flex, Etradepad, MRB
- Coordinate test strategy development, project planning, scheduling, allocation of test engineers to programs, ensuring test environment availability, generation of test reports, communication of test status, and networking to coordinate test activities.
- Understanding of SDLC & STLC, Testing methodologies, Test Management, Defect Management, Test Metrics/Reports, Test Planning, Test estimation, and Test closure.
- Improved and maintained programs and processes for quality. Improved defect identification and remediation cycles. Implemented programs to identify and drive early test adoption and Agile principles in all projects, validated functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in handling large Testing teams in both Fixed price and time and material model.
- Excellent Team management and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in delivering end-to-end testing in multiple projects.
- Develop best practices and procedures to be used by the entire team which spans various projects.
- Strong Leadership skills and be able to manage the managers and leaders under him.
- Strong Understanding Testing and End to End Application Systems on Pre-Prod environments
- Strong working knowledge of transactional, static applications and supporting application, integration layer, MWS technologies through Software Platforms, Front End, Back End Applications and Network Layers covering VM and Physical Servers, Main Frames, databases, MQ, MB Middleware services, networks, load balancing, clustering, stubbing across multiple IT technologies
- Understanding of CMMI standards.
- Certification -ISTQB, PMP, CSTE
- Experience in Banking Domain and capital marketing domain
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA/ALM
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong Technical Performance Test Architecture and Leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skill.
- Team Player. Work hand-in-hand with the whole team.