Firewall Engineer- Network and Security/Brussels
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by Endeavour Recruitment
Experienced Firewall Engineer/Network and Security experience required to join a leading bank in Belgium.
6 month contract.
This role is Full time and will be onsite in Brussels.
Market related rates.
- Intermediate between the Business and Infrastructure in the field of Network and Security
- Intake and analysis of the requests
- Translate the requirements into Tasks
- Put the Task in the Backlog and manage this in relation to the available timeslots for execution
- Perform Life cycle Management of the hardware that is linked to the Squad (depending on the squad)
- Keep Configuration Database aligned with the assets
- Schedule Life Cycle Management (hardware replacement and patching) for the assets
- Incident and problem management related to the squad assets
- Be the part of the daily meetings to provide evolution status of the Stories that are ongoing
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in network and security technologies and contribute to spread and advance the knowledge by participating in conferences and research initiatives.
As a Firewall engineer you will also need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience in the Networking and Security
- Expertise in Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Algosec and expert level in networking (Routing and Switching)
Please get in touch for further details.