Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Accounts Assistant / Accountant
up to 24k dependant on experience
We are working with a forward-thinking, dynamic, independent firm, based in Leamington Spa, who are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant or Accountant to handle preparation and completion of tax returns, as well as a range of bookkeeping and payroll duties.
This is a newly created role which has come about due to steady business growth, and offers excellent long term career prospects, with a firm who are invested in training and development.
The role will involve:
* Preparation and completion of tax returns
* Monthly processing of client payrolls
* Accounts preparation from both incomplete records and draft trial balance stage
* Analysis of profit and loss accounts
* Analysis and interpretation of accounts and financial performance
Suitable candidates will have:
* A minimum of two years' experience in an accounts/finance role
* Experience using accounting software
* Sound understanding of debits and credits
* Excellent IT skills including Excel
* Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
* Awareness of reporting requirements and deadlines for returns due to HMRC
* Experience of calculating and preparing tax returns
This is a full time permanent, office-based job working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The role is offered with generous annual leave entitlement, free parking on-site and a range of other benefits.
Note: Salary is given as a guideline based on market rate and will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
For more information please contact Tracey or James at Talentwise Solutions (phone number removed)
Talentwise Solutions is a family-run, boutique recruitment agency specialising in legal and business support jobs throughout Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and the Midlands.
We offer a tailored service, to find the right role and the right cultural fit for our candidates, and rest assured we will never forward your CV to any firm without first gaining your consent.
Know anyone who might be interested? We offer generous bonuses up to £500 for successful referrals. Conditions apply - contact us or view our website for details
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £23k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£11.2 - £12.3 Hourly