Commercial Property Paralegal
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by CV-Library
We are hiring for a boutique practice that work with entrepreneurial style organisations, high net worth individuals and well-known celebrities; they are renowned for their no-nonsense pragmatic approach to getting the job done and delivering to the needs of their client. They are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to work within their busy and diverse Property Department and looking for a person that provide legal and administrative support to Partners and Fee Earners.
The Role Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Provide legal support to the fee earners across the Property Department.
* Providing general administrative support to the Property Department.
Be able to undertake certain aspects of fee earning work including (but not limited to):
* File creation and client care correspondence
* Attending meetings and taking notes
* Obtaining title documents
* Carrying out searches
* Preparation of SDLT forms
* Compiling of:
* Completion statements and fee notes and necessary accounts forms, client ledgers, etc
* Land Registry applications
* Dealing with requisitions
* Production of first drafts of contracts, transfer deeds and leases
* Constructing replies to Commercial Property Standard Enquiries
* Dealing with pre‐completion requisitions
* File closing and managing deed storage.
* Managing and making telephone calls/ handling enquiries
* dministrative duties including copying, scanning, filing, letter writing.
* Preparing for meetings
* Handling client enquiries and communications
* Assist fee earners in their absence, passing urgent issues to other fee earners for guidance.
* Ensuring that client matter files are kept up to date.
* At least 3 years’ experience as a commercial property paralegal
* Experience with the Land Registry portal and SDLT online
* Traits and qualities of a person that wants to excel in such a position and always provide their best no matter how simple or complex the situation is
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£17k - £18k Annual