Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by CV-Library
A leading logistics and freight forwarding organisation, specialising in sea, air, and road freight as well as providing Worldwide supply chain logistics solutions for clients of all sizes, is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager, to be based in the Heathrow Area.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Managing the warehouse team, ensuring that daily targets are met, and that work output is maximised across all departments. You are responsible for keeping the teams motivated, as well as providing them with regular training to ensure performances are as efficient as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To oversee, lead, and organise the operations of the warehouse team
* Oversee and manage goods in, put away, pick, pack, and dispatch operations
* Identify and implement potential procedural improvements
* Build, manage, and develop client relationships
* General warehouse duties
* Picking and packing orders
* Unpacking of goods and storage in appropriate locations
* Stock control
To Be Considered:
* Proven warehouse operations experience, as well as established leadership and man management skills
* The ability to work well under time pressure
* Experience in directly managing a team in a previous role
* A generous salary of up to £55,000, in line with skills and experience
* The opportunity to be part of a widely expanding Freight Forwarding company which as seen unprecedented growth in the past 12 months.
* The chance to lead a motivated and enthusiastic warehouse team.
For more details, please contact Willis Global - a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Shipping & Logistics industry
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £38k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual