Back-end Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Back End Software Engineer
Are you a senior Back End software engineer who is up for a challenge and ready for a change?
You will be responsible for creating software for the non-trivial toolset and platform to enable financial service providers to create solutions for their clients with better software, lower cost and shorter time to market.
The team works on an initiative to change the way software is developed for financial institutions. You will be working in a small and motivated team with different kinds of functional and technical expertise to build the end-to-end solution. Good communication within the team, with domain experts, Front End developers, security engineers is required to create a reliable solution. You are expected to be flexible and self-started with take it on and make it happen mentality.
Knowledge and skills of the following tech-stack components are required:
- modern Java (JVM), Scala, Akka, reactive frameworks, PostsgreSQL, SQL, Workflow Engines, Kafka, CI/CD and Site Reliability Engineering skills for cloud solutions.
- A strong background in database technologies such as SQL, database design, performance tuning and optimization.
- Knowledge and hand-on expertise in model driven engineering techniques and/or DSL's is a plus.
- You have a strong drive to bring this initiative to the next level. You have abstract thinking and good communication skills. You are a team player!
- Have 5+ years hands-on experience in Front End software development.
- Experience is the development of mission critical software systems.
- Abstract thinking skills and academic level in computer science or other engineering studies.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
Do you feel like this opportunity is your next step? Do not hesitate and reach out, or apply directly!