Senior Internal Auditor
Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
A global Trading firm is currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their Audit Division in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
As a Senior Auditor, you will be part of the international Internal Audit team responsible for:
- Planning, Leading, performing and documenting in accordance with the internal audit plan;
- Planning - Performing process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks, and controls.
- Risk Assessment - Applying risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls.
- Operational Effectiveness Testing -Testing the effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Documenting - Compiling clear and concise audit work papers and reports with conclusions that are supported by the work performed
- Interacting with company management and key personnel to build/maintain ongoing business relationships by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3 - 7 years' audit experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Audit/accounting qualification - CIA, CIMA, ACA or ACCA
What the position can offer you in return;
- The base salary on offer ranges between €70,000 - €80,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus and an attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail.