Posted on Jun 4, 2021 by NES IT
Champigny-sur-Marne, Val-de-Marne, France
My client in Champigny-sur-Marne are recruiting for an Indirect buyer on a renewable contract. Rates negotiable.
- To conduct direct discussions on the project, in execution of the purchasing plan and in accordance with the purchasing procedures of the Engineering Department
- To monitor/manage indirect chats (Capex, FM, maintenance of production tools and site infrastructure, etc.) for the innovation center within the same entity
- Participate in the development and/or revisions of the purchasing plan in collaboration with the Project Manager and the Head of Purchases
- Coordinate project purchases by executing the purchasing plan
- Contribute to the development of specifications, verify their completeness and relevance in accordance with purchasing procedures
- Consult the companies defined in the purchase plan, collect the offers within the deadlines set in accordance with the procedures shopping
- Evaluate the offers, prepare the comparative analysis and submit the recommendation to the Project Manager and the Head of Purchasing Projects in accordance with purchasing procedures
- Prepared the orders and put them in the ERP (SAP)
- Make sure on his/her project that the orders are well past, accepted, listed and classified
- Maintain specified purchasing indicators.
- Analyzed the needs and the indirect costs
- Challenging expenses
- Elaborated consultation files with prescribers
- Launch calls for tenders
- Evaluate the proposals, negotiate the purchasing conditions terms of price, quality and lead times
- Process purchase requests and transform them into orders
Candidates must have experience working in a buyer/procurement role.
Candidates must speak fluent French and English
Candidates must have the right to work in the EU
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.