Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Arnold Ash
DevOps Engineer - Leading B2B iGaming Software Provider - London or Malta.
Arnold Ash Group have been retained to identify and attract a DevOps Engineer to join a leading B2B iGaming Software Provider. The successful DevOps Engineer will be a hands on problem solver, able to work in fast changing agile environments to enable fully automated builds, deploy applications reliably/efficiently, and act as the critical interface between development and operations teams to embed DevOps culture and methodologies.
Key experience for the DevOps Engineer:
- Experience working in iGaming/Sportsbook, Streaming, E-commerce (or Similar) is preferred.
- Hands on problem-solving skills, taking ownership of complex technical problems.
- Agile mentality with experience working in agile teams/environments.
- Solid experience working in AWS and Linux.
- Experience building highly available business-critical systems within a microservices environment.
- Experience working in start up style environments or/and scaling up projects is a bonus.
- Comfortable managing the release processes, application health analysis, keeping track of production metrics.
- Experience in designing for scalability is preferred.
- Experience with tools and technologies including: Python, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, and GitHub
Key responsibilities for the DevOps Engineer:
- Building scalable, highly available infrastructure to support games systems and enable continuous delivery.
- Drive the implementation of DevOps technologies to enable and improve efficiency of fully automated builds.
- Implement/integrate modern DevOps techniques to improve gaming platform efficiency, performance, and availability.
- Work closely with Dev teams to deploy applications efficiently and reliably.
- Utilise Terraform/Jenkins to enable core systems to scale out' with business requirements.
- Build highly available resilient systems/infrastructure.
Full job description and company details available upon application.
DevOps Engineer - Leading B2B iGaming Software Provider - London or Malta
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£46k - £51.5k Annual
£65k - £100k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£40k - £70k Annual
£340 - £360 Daily
£450 - £550 Daily