FPA Function Point Expert - 220-day initial +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "FPA Function Point Expert" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site when Covid19 restrictions allow) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 2x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
Note: Function Point Specialist Certification (IFPUG CFPS) required, but the certifications can be obtained until start.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract, where additional 2x220 = 660 days in total are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- Effectively implement Function Point Analysis into the organisation and its ways of working;
- Work as part of cross functional teams to deliver FPA as part of the end to end software life cycle development process from early requirements definition to full operational use;
- Conduct Functional Point indexing of both existing Systems and proposed future Systems; and
- Produce cost forecasts based on the output of the FPA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the defined area of expertise
- The Function Point Expert must demonstrate their leadership through competence, thought leadership and ability to consider and develop solutions and determine the way forward;
- Certified Function Point Specialist designation within the last three years (IFPUG CFPS); Note: Function Point Specialist Certification (IFPUG CFPS) required, but the certifications can be obtained until start.
- Strong communication and relationship skills with a solid IT background in the domain of complex information Systems;
- Experience in undertaking functional and non-functional FPA in IT software development programmes;
- Experience of using FPA tools and software (for example cost estimating platforms) for large scale IT System development projects;
- Experience of working to ISO/IEC 20926:2003;
- Capacity in writing and presenting documents;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.