Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Farmerly
Welcome to Farmerly, we're excited you're considering joining us. We make it simple to buy and enjoy plant-based groceries. We are a curious, ambitious and tenacious group of people who are passionate about making food shopping more fun and sustainable.
Farmerly is a plant-based supermarket serving the customer of the future. 50% of the UK's population intend to go plant-based by 2030 and we are creating the only place where they can easily shop for everything they need, and discover delicious new products.
We act in a way that represents the world we want to live in - equal, fair, sustainable and prosperous. We are proactively seeking candidates from underrepresented groups and non-traditional backgrounds. We hire passionate, exceptional people and empower them with mutual trust, respect, and freedom. We're looking for people who think differently to join us at the earliest stage of building a company.
We'd love to talk to you about what motivates you, what you last learned about yourself, the risks you've taken and the things you're great at.
We are currently hiring a Tech Lead. You will be one of the earliest members of the team and a key leader in building a company from the earliest stages. You'll lead tech development for Farmerly including defining the tech stack and strategy, building the initial product from scratch, hiring your own tech team, as well as inputting on key strategic decisions.
- Develop and lead the tech strategy
- Recruit and build a tech team to lead all development needs
- Led development of an industry-leading product recommendation engine
- Led development of a cross-platform consumer mobile app (similar to our MVP )
- Integrate supply chain, procurement, demand forecasting and delivery software as needed
Who you are
- Someone who thinks big, acts bravely and challenges norms for the better
- Creative and solutions-orientated who takes full responsibility for their work
- Experience leading a team and getting people to achieve their best
- Built mobile apps from scratch and have worked in a start-up environment
- Worked in e-commerce, food, or with complex supply chains
- Able to work in London a majority of the time and available full-time in the next 2-3 months
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£90k - £100k Annual
£350 - £500 Daily
£500 - £530 Daily
£70k - £90k Annual
£65k - £90k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£90k - £110k Annual
£90k - £110k Annual